By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
The Best of BC club combines the best wines from the Naramata Bench with BC stars and new-and-upcoming producers.
- Hand-selected wines by the three wine guys: Mike Bernardo, renowned sommelier; David Enns, acclaimed winemaker; and Geoffrey Moss, Master of Wine.
- Twelve wines are delivered quarterly for a total of 48 bottles per year. Pricing varies based on the wine selection, ranging from $200-225 per 6-pack shipment. ($35 average bottle price)
- Ability to customize all club shipments to ensure you only get the wines you’ll love.
- No membership or sign-up fees.
- Members receive complimentary shipping on all 12+ bottle shipments.
- In-store pick-ups receive a 5% discount on 12+ bottle purchases via store gift card.
- Exclusive video interviews with featured wineries that members can access anytime. Meet the personalities and learn the stories behind the wines.
- Each club shipment includes a detailed profile on each wine, featuring tasting notes and food pairing suggestions.
- Access to the Naramata General Store Wine Club community page, moderated by Geoffrey Moss MW. Join the conversation, ask questions, and discuss the wines.
- Exclusive invites to member tasting events.
- Shipping throughout BC only.
Best of BC
– 6 carefully selected BC wines
– Delivered quarterly
– 24 bottles per year
– Free shipping or 5% discount on in-store pick ups on 12 bottles
Not enough wine?
Double-up and make your shipments 12 bottles each!